Active Hope Training THIS GROUP IS NOW FULLY BOOKEDThis six week distance-learning course is based on the book Active Hope by Joanna Macy and Chris Johnstone: it is designed to help you read the book at a deeper level and strengthen your ability to engage in Active Hope as a practice for the healing of our world. Over the course you will:
• join a group of others in reading the book
• participate in weekly webinars to draw out key points and deepen your understanding
• engage in group and partnered exercises to move us round the spiral of the Work That Reconnects
• support each other in finding and offering our gift of Active Hope, which is our best response to the crisis unfolding in our world.
We have courses running several times each year, so please check this page for future dates if you can’t make either of the courses coming up soon. The next course starts on Sept 9th, co-facilitated by Chris Johnstone and Barbara Ford.
The course starting on 9th Sept 2014With Active Hope’s co-author Chris Johnstone and Barbara Ford, this takes place over six Tuesdays, with sessions of 90 minutes starting at 7.30pm UK time, 2.30pm US ET, 1.30pm US CT, 11.30am US PT and 8.30pm Europe CET.
- costs $200 (approx £120 or €150) full fee or $100 (approx £60 or €75) concession rate if on low income
We may also have a limited number of scholarship places for people keen to do the course but who have trouble affording our concession rate. Please contact us (using this contact form) for details. If you would like to contribute to our scholarship fund, please see this link.
You can pay via paypal (which also takes credit/debit cards and does currency conversion if needed) at this link. We can also take cheques (in the UK) or direct bank transfers. Please email Chris using this contact form to arrange this.
To book or find out more, please email Chris using this contact form.